Louise Green Fir Luxury Premium PE Christmas Tree
- Premium-quality artificial fir Christmas tree with green foliage moulded with polyethylene
- Moulded outer branches and foliage made from high-quality polyethylene for an authentic look and feel, featuring pointed and rounded-tip needle fronds
- Inner branches made from PVC
- Hook-on branches allowing for easy assembly and compact storage of your tree
- Sturdy, metal folding stand included
This Louise Green Fir Luxury PE Christmas Tree is shaped from premium-quality polyethylene for a natural and authentic look and feel. With nylon-wrapped branches furnished with both rounded and pointed tips allowing for easy shaping and arranging. The Louise fir is decorated with a mix of up to 6000 PE and PVC needle fronds, creating a thick and bushy Christmas tree. The branches of the Louise fir are dense but shapable, in a rich and pure green colour, and attached to the centre pole with hooks, allowing you to easily break down your tree for compact storage, complemented by a folding metal stand base.
Our Premium trees are moulded with Real PE (Polyethylene), the branches are based on moulds of real tree branches and are soft to the touch with rounded tips making them feel and look remarkably realistic.
- Premium-quality artificial fir Christmas tree with green foliage moulded with polyethylene.
- Moulded outer branches and foliage are made from high-quality polyethylene for an authentic look and feel, featuring pointed and rounded-tip needle fronds.
- Inner branches made from PVC
- Hook-on branches allowing for easy assembly and compact storage of your tree.
- Sturdy, metal folding stand included.
- Suitable for indoor use only.
- 5ft: 99cm / 39in
- 6ft: 119cm / 47in
- 7ft: 132cm / 52in
- 7.5ft: 139cm / 55in
- 8ft: 147cm / 58in
- 10ft: 172cm / 68in
|Shipping Type||Large Parcel|
Please note: Due to current Brexit restrictions we are currently unable to deliver to addresses outside UK Mainland. Please contact us for further information regarding delivery.
The average transit time for most items to the UK is 3-5 working days (excludes weekends). Triple swing chairs and other very large items may take up to 10 days via a booked 2-man delivery.
Orders placed during the Christmas period may experience slight delays due the courier backlog, we will display these changes when notified but may not always be possible
Delivery outside of Mainland UK may incur an extra cost or may not be available, this will be calculated at the checkout.
For further delivery information please see: Delivery Information.
Standard Delivery: From £2.99 (FREE over £49.99 UK mainland)
Orders placed Monday – Thursday before 12:00 pm (excluding pre-order items) are likely to be processed and leave our warehouse the same day. If ordered after 12 pm on Friday, your order will leave our warehouse the following Monday.
Priority Delivery – From £4.99
Mon-Fri before 12:00 pm, any orders placed after Friday 12:00 pm will be dispatched on the following Monday.
Average delivery time 1-2 working days (Up to 3 working days during the busy period)
For further information feel free to contact us via: