SunTime Garden Black 3m Free Standing Outdoor Cantilevered Hanging Parasol
- Smart black, free-standing 3m parasol lightweight and compact once taken down can be stored away easily (we recommend covering in harsher weather conditions)
- Powder coated aluminium & steel construction with top vent making a durable lasting product perfect for all year round use
- Cantilevered crank and tilt mechanism for easying opening and closing with minimal effort ideal for all to use
- Product arrives flat packed with easy to follow instructions ready to use in no time (weights for base sold separately)
- Cross shape umbrella base with pre-drilled holes allow for fixing to any ground surface
Our Suntime Black 3m Cantilevered Hanging Parasol can be positioned to shade your dining table or seating without the obstruction of a central pole. The cantilevered crank mechanism makes it quick and simple to position to your desired angle with minimum effort. Constructed with a robust, yet lightweight aluminium pole and steel ribs, this versatile smart black parasol is finished with a sturdy cross-membered steel stand including pre-drilled holes for fixing to concrete and decking, for ground spikes on soft surfaces or the easy addition of weights to secure against the wind.
- Smart black, free-standing 3m parasol.
- Powder-coated aluminium and steel construction with top vent.
- Cantilevered crank and tilt mechanism.
- Diameter: 3m/9ft 10in
- Hanging Parasol
- Steel Ribs
- With Windhole
- Cross shape parasol base
The parasol should not be used in heavy rain or strong wind and is designed to be popped up and taken down when in use.
|Shipping Type||Large Parcel|
Please note: Due to current Brexit restrictions we are currently unable to deliver to addresses outside UK Mainland. Please contact us for further information regarding delivery.
The average transit time for most items to the UK is 3-5 working days (excludes weekends). Triple swing chairs and other very large items may take up to 10 days via a booked 2-man delivery.
Orders placed during the Christmas period may experience slight delays due the courier backlog, we will display these changes when notified but may not always be possible
Delivery outside of Mainland UK may incur an extra cost or may not be available, this will be calculated at the checkout.
For further delivery information please see: Delivery Information.
Standard Delivery: From £2.99 upwards(For UK mainland)
Orders placed Monday – Thursday before 12:00 pm (excluding pre-order items) are likely to be processed and leave our warehouse the same day. If ordered after 12 pm on Friday, your order will leave our warehouse the following Monday.
Priority Delivery – From £4.99 upwards
Mon-Fri before 12:00 pm, any orders placed after Friday 12:00 pm will be dispatched on the following Monday.
Average delivery time 1-2 working days (Up to 3 working days during the busy period)
For further information feel free to contact us via: