Shanghai 2.7m Garden Black Oriental Outdoor Parasol
- Easy-to-use crank winding mechanism easy to open and close with minimal effort ideal for everyone to use
- Powder-coated steel pole and polyester upper section creating a durable lasting product for all year round use
- Black oriental parasol lightweight and compact easy to assembly and take down to store away (We recommend covering in harsher weather conditions)
- Product arrives flat packed with easy to follow instructions ready to use in no time (parasol base sold separately)
- White frill edging to give a unique design to give off a glow in any outdoor area, perfect for creating shade
A traditional oriental-style parasol finished with striking black polyester fabric on a powder-coated silver pole, the crank mechanism makes it so easy for you to wind the umbrella open. The top can then be tilted to the exact position you need to relax and enjoy the cooling shade. The Parasol base is not included and is sold separately.
We recommend the use of a 25Kg parasol base with this Parasol.
*Colour may vary slightly.
- Easy-to-use crank winding mechanism
- Available in a range of colours
- Powder-coated silver steel pole
- 180gm polyester roof
- Diameter: 2.7m
- Pole diameter: 38mm
|Shipping Type||Large Parcel|
Please note: Due to current Brexit restrictions we are currently unable to deliver to addresses outside UK Mainland. Please contact us for further information regarding delivery.
The average transit time for most items to the UK is 3-5 working days (excludes weekends). Triple swing chairs and other very large items may take up to 10 days via a booked 2-man delivery.
Orders placed during the Christmas period may experience slight delays due the courier backlog, we will display these changes when notified but may not always be possible
Delivery outside of Mainland UK may incur an extra cost or may not be available, this will be calculated at the checkout.
For further delivery information please see: Delivery Information.
Standard Delivery: From £2.99 upwards(For UK mainland)
Orders placed Monday – Thursday before 12:00 pm (excluding pre-order items) are likely to be processed and leave our warehouse the same day. If ordered after 12 pm on Friday, your order will leave our warehouse the following Monday.
Priority Delivery – From £4.99 upwards
Mon-Fri before 12:00 pm, any orders placed after Friday 12:00 pm will be dispatched on the following Monday.
Average delivery time 1-2 working days (Up to 3 working days during the busy period)
For further information feel free to contact us via: