Winnipeg Outdoor Wood Effect 680L PP Storage Garden Box With Gas Lifts
- Strong, Durable & Sturdy, Grey wood effect with black lid
- Indoor & Outdoor use
- Suitable for various storage purposes
- Lid Supported by gas lifts
- Assembly Required.
Sometimes you just have a few extra belongings cluttering up your garden. Extra charcoal for the grill, cushions for your patio furniture, and accessories for your garden. That’s when the Winnipeg 680L Storage Box is the perfect solution. Best of all, it’s stylish enough to use it inside your home as well.
Running low on seats at your barbecue or alfresco meal? No problem – the Winnipeg Storage Box has room for two adults to sit comfortably. It’s always handy to have some extra seating!
A storage box with stylish appeal
This Winnipeg Outdoor Wood Effect 680L PP Storage Garden Box with Gas Lifts is perfect for anyone who wants a durable and weather-resistant storage solution. The box is made out of tough polypropylene and has a contemporary finish, making it the perfect addition to any outdoor space. With gas lifts, it's easy to open and close this box, making storage simple and convenient.
You always need extra seats and extra storage. Why not combine the two? This outdoor storage box is perfect for keeping all of your gardening tools and supplies neatly organised and out of the way. The modern wood effect finish gives your backyard a touch of style, while the gas lifts make it easy to open and access whatever you need.
Lid supported by 2 gas lifts, making it easy to open
Ideal for both indoor and outdoor use
Strong, durable, and sturdy PP vacuum
Can seat 2 adults as extra seating
Moulded handles make it easy to move
Size: 1464mm x 710mm x 749mm
Internal Dimensions: 1403mm x 666mm x 726mm
• All items are designed with a maximum weight limit of 110kg per person. For example a 3 person swing can hold up to 330kg, a two person swing up to 220kg and a single chair up to 110kg maximum.
• All items should be checked to ensure assembled correctly with no loose bolts and no visible damage before each use.
• Please ensure the correct number of people assemble this item. Swings, gazebos and table sets require at least 2 people to assemble. Attempts to assemble large items with only one person could result in damage to the item.
• During assembly be careful of finger trap points. Especially with folding chairs, deckchairs, folding loungers, etc.
• Always use the item in appropriate conditions. Garden furniture is designed for summer use in clement weather. Material components such as cushions and canopies must be removed in inclement conditions and stored during the winter months. Gazebos, parasols, awnings, swing canopies must have the material components taken down in windy conditions. Cushions must be brought in when raining.
• Parasols must always be used with a parasol base. The parasol could lean and damage the table if used without one.
• Always use placemats on glass table tops. Do not put very hot or very cold items directly onto the glass.
• Always use placemats on spray stone tables. Do not put very hot or very cold items directly onto the glass. These are glass tables with a thin layer of stone on top. Mats must be used to avoid wear as failure to do so can cause surface damage and eventual exposure of the glass underneath. Be very careful not to scratch spray stone surfaces during assembly and use. Spray stone is porous and may stain from spills.
• Marble, Granite and stone surfaces are porous. A suitable sealer will be required to avoid possible staining from liquids. Sealers can be purchased from any good hardware store.
• Mosaic tables may need period maintenance to top up the grout. If cracks appear in the grout please re-grout to ensure clean sealed. Cracks in the grout can let in water which over winter may freeze and spread cracking.
• Protect all surfaces from debris in inclement weather. Flying debris may chip or shatter glass and damage finished surfaces. We do not stock spare glass or spray stone table tops once damaged.
• Textile materials and wooden components are not mould resistant. They will attract mould if left in damp conditions. Textile items will fade with UV exposure over time.
• Awnings, parasols, swing canopies and gazebos are not waterproof unless stated as so. These items are designed as sun shades only and will offer only limited rain protection. Prolonged rain will seep through the material. To help prolong lifespan you may wish to treat your canopy with a water resistant coating at the beginning and end of each season.
• Do not allow a build up of rain and snow on awnings, parasols, swing canopies or gazebos as this will damage the frame.
• Use items for their designed purpose only. If you stand on seats, swings or tables it may damage the item. Do not overload the item.
• All products are designed for use on level surfaces. On uneven surfaces the product may become damaged and unstable.
• Care should be taken to avoid water build up inside the frame. Water may build up in steel frames during inclement weather and may cause rust coloured water to seep out. Check frames on a regular basis to avoid this especially after heavy rain.
• Children should be supervised when using garden furniture. In particular for folding items where finger trap points are possible.
• All scratches on steel products should be touched up with a suitable paint as exposed steel will rust and spread through the item.
• These items are not for commercial use. Use in a commercial environment will render all warranties void.
• Items are inspected prior to despatch. On receipt of your item please inspect immediately for damage or missing parts. We cannot accept claims for damage or missing parts after one week from sale.
• All Tables must be used with a separate parasol base.
• Use 3 in 1 oil on all bolts to help prevent corrosion.
• Clean all surfaces with a mild detergent.
• Stubborn stains on plastics (including poly wood) can be cleaned with the use of a nylon brush and a 1:4 solution of bleach and water. This will not discolour plastics.
• Textile elements are sponge clean only. Textile elements are not suitable for machine washing.
Please note: Due to current Brexit restrictions we are currently unable to deliver to addresses outside UK Mainland. Please contact us for further information regarding delivery.
The average transit time for most items to the UK is 3-5 working days (excludes weekends). Triple swing chairs and other very large items may take up to 10 days via a booked 2-man delivery.
Orders placed during the Christmas period may experience slight delays due the courier backlog, we will display these changes when notified but may not always be possible
Delivery outside of Mainland UK may incur an extra cost or may not be available, this will be calculated at the checkout.
For further delivery information please see: Delivery Information.
Standard Delivery: From £2.99 upwards(For UK mainland)
All orders are processed the next working day, delays may occur during peak season (Black Friday & Lead up to Christmas Day) due to courier limitations
For further information feel free to contact us via: